Do you want to be a key part of a team focused on increasing the reach of strategy consulting across sectors in the worldwide BFSI industry, with a focus on Financial Services? Do you have the industry background, technical depth, and communication skills needed to help further establish our client as the leader in the industry?
Your responsibilities will include
Serve as a key member of the global Industry Business Development team to drive overall market and consulting strategy for the BFSI industry across commercial and public sectors.
Define and execute on a strategic market development plan aligned with our strategic direction, in partnership with key internal stakeholders (sales teams, service teams, partner development teams, legal, support, etc.).
Define and size segments, identify and engage key customers, and identify and engage key partners to build business development pipeline.
Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings.
Present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to expanding our reach in the industry.
Develop reusable business development programs to respond to the high volume of engagements in the fast pace of the consulting market.
- the development of market growth strategies and programs
- engaging with key industry customers
- engaging with strategic industry partners
- attending and speaking at industry events
- leading the process to identify industry solutions, and creating significant new business opportunities for our client.
- You will enable my client sales teams to drive their day-to-day interactions with key prospects.
- You will work closely with my client\\\'s services delivery team to develop and promote solutions for the industry.