Key responsibilities include:
- Drive data-inspired decisions through partnerships with Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience and Lines of Business/Product leaders to drive business outcomes.
- Act as the broader team\\\'s representative with leadership.
- Leverage predictive scores, sizing analytics and customer purchase behavior to create global customer and prospect targeting analyses for Marketing and Sales. Work closely with modelers to interpret and improve model outcomes.
- Maintain, improve and scale sizing and opportunity analytics that are used globally in resource and targeting prioritizations.
- Perform annual customer segmentation analyses by market to identify the appropriate sales model to best serve customer needs and to prioritize resources.
- Measure impact of targeting and segmentation outcomes globally and in a scaled, repeatable fashion.
- Provide thought leadership to continuously improve outcomes and processes, including scaling & automation, and act as a data literacy evangelist throughout the company.
- Be a catalyst for improvement of existing data sources and predictive analytics.
- Scale and appropriately visualize key insights, creating effective stories that influence business outcomes.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
What we- re looking for
We are looking for a forward-leaning self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity, exceptional technical skills, extraordinary analytical intuition and top-notch communication skills. Our team members work well together, with partners and individually. The ability to turn data into stories that influences decisioning and the ability to scale and automate analytical processes will be keys to success in this role.
You should possess the following skills and experience:
- An MBA or advanced degree in mathematics, statistics or data science strongly desired. A Bachelor\\\'s degree is required.
- SAS and R Experience is highly desirable. Ability to query and manipulate very large datasets, outside of Excel, is a requirement.
- 5 to 12 years of experience in Customer Analytics
- Statistical literacy is required.
- Considerable and proven analytical experience within business.
- Tableau or other data visualization platform expertise and/or experience developing scaled insights within augmented analytic platforms is required.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills as well as demonstrated influencing skills.