Cognitive Software Engineer
Bangalore or Hyderabad
1 Year - 3 Years
Banking and Financial Services
We are hiring researchers, data scientists, machine learning engineers, software engineers, performance engineers and QA engineers for our Cognitive Engineering Team.
Our Cognitive Engineering Team has the mission to explore, enable and exploit artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing and cognitive computing at scale for countless use cases across the business. This team will engage the business to explore, prototype, and solution use cases while also building out a portfolio of foundational Cognitive microservices in the hybrid cloud.
The Cognitive Software Engineer will work with other Cognitive agile team members to design, implementation and deploy production ready Cognitive services at scale in the hybrid cloud.
- Develop web application interfaces to Cognitive microservices
- Develop Cognitive microservices to specifications provided by Cognitive engineers and data scientists.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Experience in any of the following is highly desirable:
- Web User Interface programming (Angular, React, R/Shiny, etc..)
- Experience with Big-Data technologies and cloud (AWS, other)
- Linux / Bash scripting
- Relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Agile development methodology
- CI/CD Development environments and tools (GIT, Maven, Jenkins, etc)
- RESTful Microservice APIs
- GPU programming (CUDA, OpenCL, ROCM, etc.)
Bachelors degree (preferably in Computer Science)
1 + yrs relevant experience
Modern, object-oriented or functional programming experience, (Java, C++, Python, Scala, R)
Fluent in English