We’re currently looking for Account Manager, IP&S
The primary role of the Account Manager is to achieve and exceed assigned sales targets for both of Growth and Retention and objectives by developing customer relationships and selling our products and services to assigned accounts in SEA. These accounts are mainly comprised of corporate companies, Financial Institutions, Academic and Government agencies. Sales targets will be achieved through new business development and up-sell of existing accounts, presenting the values of the solutions, creating leads and closing deals. Product portfolio includes a mix of renewable subscription based products including searchable web databases, analytical tools and specialized software. This includes data within journal literature, intellectual property related information (Ex. Patent, Brand), Industry Standard, domain management and business information.
Workings Relationships: This position will also work closely with the Solution Consultant, IP&S, Account Managers in other Business Units and other internal stakeholders based across the world.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve/exceed IP&Standards revenue plan in Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia
- Pursue net new business through account management and development.
- Sell new subscriptions to existing and new customers through new business development, up-selling, renewals, marketing campaigns, and targeted prospecting.
- Communicate with customers or potential customers on values of our service and solutions, creating leads and closing deals.
- Use SalesForce.com CRM tool effectively for pipeline management and sales processes.
- Look for market opportunities that align strategically with company direction.
- Work with internal support groups to ensure a coordinated and effective sales effort.
- Assist with and work at trade shows when required.
- Professionally represent the company at all times.
- Strong presentation skill especially to C-level personnel