Gladwin\'s client is seeking two Product Directors to join their State
Management team. This position focuses on personal lines Preferred Automobile
and Homeowners insurance products and is based in Jacksonville, FL, Chicago or
- Manage one of the four largest and most complex states. Analyze performance of products and execute on recommendations
necessary to achieve financial goals.
- Develop strategic vision and corresponding business plans for assigned state(s)/region.
- Assist AVP State Management with regional leadership activities. Assist AVP State Management in
hiring, coaching and developing employees.
- Manage 1-3 direct reports, depending upon states and candidates qualifications.
- Collaborate and communicate with business partners to ensure successful implementations and
- Develop rate and rule pricing proposals for submission to departments of insurance and negotiate for approval to ensure rate adequacy and
- Lead or participate in regional/national special projects,
initiatives or other related work assignments as required/requested.
- Collaborate with business partners across the organization to justify changes
to our systems, business practices and/or product offerings with sound
analysis and logic, forecasting expected growth and profit impacts.
competitive information as well as Company and industry data in consultation
with the Regional Sales Managers, Underwriting Managers, Marketing and other
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
- 7+ years of Personal and Commercial Lines experience in
regional Product Management or National strategy role.
- Experience managing initiatives at the countrywide or
multi-state level preferred
Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in a
business-related discipline (mathematics, statistics, actuarial science,
insurance or other related discipline preferred)
- Experience managing initiatives at the
countrywide or multi-state level preferred
- Prior management/leadership