The HR Director is responsible for providing HR consultation to one or more global and/or regional BU leadership teams. This individual drives the implementation of business unit specific HR programs and strategies. Identifies and analyzes business and people issues where HR solutions can be leveraged and implemented. Demonstrates credibility by building collaborative relationships with the business unit leadership team(s) and all HR partners and specialists. Manage, mentor and develop HR Partners and HR Associates.
- Employee Relations- Minimize risk to organization by actively responding to and addressing associate concerns in a timely manner. Conduct complete investigations and make recommendations based on findings/facts. Escalate issues/concerns to HR leadership and business unit leadership as appropriate. Collaborate with legal and outside counsel as needed to address complex or highly sensitive issues.
- Workforce Planning & Organizational Development- Analyze and provide guidance on the business unitís current organizational state and future requirements. Craft and revise role profiles as needed to facilitate business planning. Design and implement solutions to meet business needs.
- Recruitment & Retention- Partner with Recruiting to ensure a conscious, deliberate approach to attracting and retaining top talent from both inside and outside the organization.
- Succession Planning- Support leadership preparation for Operating Committee and business unit annual talent review sessions. Lead business unit talent reviews in order to identify top talent and succession planning strategies. Recommend and implement retention strategies to minimize unwanted attrition, particularly in business unit critical roles, specialty skill sets, and in highly competitive critical market places.
- Compensation & Benefits- Lead annual salary, bonus/commission, and equity planning process with business unit leadership, ensuring highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions. Provide ongoing global compensation analyses and recommend market adjustments as needed to ensure top talent is retained. Collaborate with global compensation and benefits partners to drive participation in annual benefits enrollment processes.
- Team Leader- Provide strong leadership in the recruitment, training and development of top quality HR talent to ensure the highest levels of performance and productivity. Instill a culture that emphasizes collaboration, accountability and transparency among the HR team.