We are looking for someone to work with our clients as an Analyst at the client location to provide consulting by analysing key business problems, infer results and generating meaningful insights.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Understand our business and client needs in specific
- Work with clients to understand their business problems and help articulate the problem with an analytics framework to translate it to analytical problem
- Work with onsite and offshore team to structure solutions
- Design analytical plans and processes applying relevant tools and techniques
- Data processing for and execution of the analytical plan
- Develop code, statistical models, dashboards and presentations as per client requirements
- Communication of analytical output to client senior management through relevant reporting, dashboards and story boarding
- Provide insights and recommendations that have tangible business impact
- Build relationships with clients to understand their business, and to enable them to
make better decisions
- Build and demonstrate capabilities to execute deliverables end-to-end including last mile
- Handle key projects independently and buddy up with junior members of the team to upskill
- Successfully deliver pilot projects
- Support in pre-sales when needed with high-quality, well-organized presentations and
- Meet and exceed client expectations with high quality, timely deliveries.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
- BE/B Tech, Masters / Bachelors in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research
- MBA from tier 1 institutes (Preferred)
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, preferably, Mathematics/Statistics or similar.
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in Business Analytics / Data Analytics
- At least 1 year experience working in the US/UK/Australia
- At least 2+ years hands on experience on modelling and deploying analytics solutions with clients
- Good to have 2+ years of exposure towards Retail / Brands / Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) domain and good to have exposure to a global delivery model.
Industry knowledge: Retail, FMCG, CPG
Competency areas: Data Science, Big Data Analytics, Predictive analytics, Text mining, Project Management, Marketing Mix Modelling,