Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Industry knowledge: CPG/Retail mandatory; Telecom and Manufacturing good to have.
Functional Knowledge: Marketing Science and Analytics, Market Research, Database Marketing.
Qualification/Prior work experience:
- Masters/PhD in Statistics
- 8-12 years of experience in the above functional areas and industries
- Deep expertise in using SAS, R, SQL, Matlab(optional)
- Deep expertise in techniques like Time Series modeling and Forecasting, SEM, Advanced Linear Regression (HLM/Mixed Models, Multiplicative models etc.), Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Clustering, Bayesian Approaches, Optimization and Simulation
- Experience in developing advanced analytic solutions like Market Mix Models, Trade Optimization, Forecasting, Path Models, Discrete Choice Models, Strategic Segmentation and Propensity Models etc.
- Experience with CPG/Retail data sources like POS, TLOG, Panel, Primary Research etc.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders and conflicting demands
- Excellent executive communication skills
- Unstructured problem solving skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Ability to influence and drive business and strategic decisions
- Ability to become a Trusted Advisor to both clients and colleagues