- Strong experience in Sales and Marketing Analytics
- Works with the product owner to fully understand the business problem and how to deliver relevant algorithms that lead to the right insights.
- Builds, iterates, and refines analytic models to solve complex business problems and deliver predictions on potential future outcomes in a repeatable and relevant way across divisions and markets.
- Supports adapting the algorithms and analytic models to evolving / changing business needs on a going basis after they are put into production.
- Build data-science and algorithmic solutions to address business problems requiring descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and/or prescriptive analytics for addressing business questions linked to Cross functional processes
- Innovate new data and analytic methodologies by partnering closely with business partners
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
- B.S. or M.S. in a relevant technical field (Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Econometrics, or Mathematics).
- Overall experience of 8-10+ years preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a large MNC and / or a data - analytic supplier.
- Strong track record in solving analytical problems using quantitative and statistical approaches.
- Expert knowledge in statistics (Regression, Clustering, Random Forrest, Decision Trees, Optimization, Time Series, Probability, and other related advanced methodologies).
- Expert knowledge working with and coding in SAS, R, R Shiny, and Machine Learning.
- Ability to manipulate and analyse complex, high-volume, high-dimension data from varying sources (both structured and non-structured data).
- Experienced knowledge working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive).
- Ability to apply an agile analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision.