- End to end responsibility from defining to ensuring execution of Pricing KPIs and Analytics projects assigned.
- Implements profit improvement measures through price optimization using statistical knowledge and expertise.
- Leverages data visualization to identify margin improvement opportunities and scope out projects.
- Create Prescriptive Analytics / Actionable intelligence capabilities for impactful decision making especially in areas like Price optimization
- Comprehend and analyze business needs and challenges, visualizes appropriate technological solution, and then matches the vision with appropriate technological method to arrive at an effective solution.
- Leads projects through completion that involve detailed and complex global analysis and support to drive change in company best practices and serves as a key resource for strategic pricing projects and process enhancements.
- Initiates and drives results-driven projects with a closed loop system of accountability, that create impactful value for the organization through analytics and implements metrics to track progress. This individual receives general direction and will confer with his/her supervisor on a consistent basis in managing and/or leading projects, as well as to ensure completion of required analyses requested by management.
- Generates data that may be provided to a global audience and will result in actionable plans that directly affect our pricing strategies
- Recommends pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics. Forecasts impact of pricing changes on profit and revenue.
- Analyzes current and historical results of pricing activity and transactional data to identify actionable opportunities, develop ideas, and make recommendations to improve pricing performance
- Assists in preparing global monthly reports, dashboards and metrics, and presents results and recommendations to a variety of audiences, including executive management
- Develops relationships with sales management and product management to correctly position product and establish pricing strategies aligning with product/sales strategy. Builds trust by proactively providing credible and value-added support.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
- B.S. or M.S. in a relevant technical field (Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Econometrics, or Mathematics).
- Overall experience of 8-12 years preferred.
- 6 to 12 years of experience in Pricing Analytics with leading MNC\'s or Consulting Organizations.
- Demonstrated statistical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Use initiative and judgment to accomplish results.
- Work under pressure and complete job assignments in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
- Ability to identify a target audience and connect with appropriate level of detail.
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management. Ability to deal with Ambiguity and remain focused on core processes.
- Analytics Tools R and SAS (min 4 yrs. experience).
- Visualization Tools
- Knowledge in SQL database.