As a Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics, you will proactively involved in help us achieve our marketing and overall business goals.
- You stay abreast of new marketing analytics capabilities and technologies (data management, analytics, attribution and optimization), industry best practices, and advancements in marketing measurement and analytics to ensure the team is always delivering advanced, innovative solutions focused on performance improvement.
- You develop and present POVs and strategic recommendations to advance marketing measurement and analytics capabilities.
- You operate with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment and have great attention to detail and are able to multitask and adapt quickly.
- You are able to clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, and recommendations to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- You enable the organization to make objective, informed decisions.
- You drive continuous improvement in marketing analytics and measurement capabilities.
- You consistently benchmark our capabilities and push for advancement and innovation.
- You help with executive level presentations to bring out insights clearly and concisely.
- You provide work that enables the firm to drive maximum impact most efficiently
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engaging with the clients directly, building strong and long-lasting relationships as well as understanding their business/marketing goals and constraints.
- Building Marketing Mix and multi-touch attribution models in SAS or R to understand how their clients can increase their marketing efficiency, effectiveness, and ROI.
- Working with diverse teams across the business including Modelling, Engineering and Database Marketing to ensure that the quality of the data and models are of the highest standard.
- Delivering insights and recommendations to C-Level stakeholders on how to improve their marketing performance and increase customer engagement.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Your Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated in a numerical discipline such as Math, Stats, Computer Science or similar.
- Experienced in building market mix and multi-touch attribution models in SAS or R as well as strong SQL coding background.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining relationships, as well as delivering insights and recommendations to C-Level stakeholders.
- Team and project management capabilities, with a strong business acumen are essential.