We are hiring researchers, data scientists, machine learning engineers, software engineers, performance engineers and QA engineers for our Cognitive Engineering Team.
Our Cognitive Engineering Team has the mission to explore, enable and exploit artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing and cognitive computing at scale for countless use cases across the business. This team will engage the business to explore, prototype, and solution use cases while also building out a portfolio of foundational Cognitive microservices in the hybrid cloud.
The Cognitive Solutions Architect will be the liaison between a line of business and the Cognitive Engineering Team to architect the end to end solutions for business use cases.
- Engage with lines of business, users and analysts to identify opportunities and use-cases for exploiting data and cognitive and machine learning technologies.
- Architect the end to end cognitive solution and overall integration into the business application and business process.
- Work as the liaison between the business client/user and the cognitive technology/development teams to communicate requirements and ensure successful adoption of the cognitive solution.
- Lead the cognitive team (data scientists, software engineers, performance engineers, QA engineers) to deliver the solution.
- Work with other business and technology teams (infrastructure, application development, operations) to deliver the end to end solution development, integration and deployment.