We are hiring researchers, data scientists, machine learning engineers, software engineers, performance engineers and QA engineers for our Cognitive Engineering Team.
Our Cognitive Engineering Team has the mission to explore, enable and exploit artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing and cognitive computing at scale for countless use cases across the business. This team will engage the business to explore, prototype, and solution use cases while also building out a portfolio of foundational Cognitive microservices in the hybrid cloud.
The role will define, schedule, drive, track, document and report the execution for a number of cognitive use-cases as well as production cognitive service deployments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for successful execution of projects.
- Ensure all projects delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Define project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Maintain relationships with clients and all stakeholders.
- Risk management to minimize project risks.
- Facilitate meetings and communications.
- Create and maintain project documentation, status and issue tracking.