We are the world leader in brand protection business. We are looking for a Software Architect to provide hands-on architecture leadership, guidance and mentoring to our distributed engineering teams, be a close collaborator and trusted advisor to the Director of Engineering, and ensure the delivery of high-quality, robust and scalable solutions.
More About the Position
We are looking for a seasoned architect who is passionate and experienced at building new applications from scratch, as well as the ability to effectively refactor and integrate existing applications and strong understanding of Big Data and Analytics. An ideal candidate will be a thought-leader, with real-world business common sense, the ability to communicate clearly and collaborate across functions.The efforts of the Software Architect will help brand owners fight serious online problems including web traffic diversion, counterfeiting, piracy and brand defamation. The candidate should have exceptional communication and negotiation skills, combined with experience guiding software and quality engineers analysts in implementing production quality solutions.
- Define a robust architecture for building new applications in the Brand Protection domain, leveraging and enhancing existing building blocks or creating new reusable components Provide technical leadership to the development team(s)
- Build early prototypes of product components and validate them for technical design and performance
- Understand the long-term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology
- Be a strong communicator of the architectural blueprints of our product to mobilize the rest of the organization to build solutions that fit our customer’s needs -
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting our product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technology evolve
- Partner with others inside and outside the engineering organization to gather all requirements to formulate appropriate architecture required to provide system functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution
- Work with the development team to translate the software architecture into the design
- Actively participate in the development process, as needed
- Work closely with product management, engineering, quality assurance, sales and professional services teams throughout the organization.