As we go through a massive transformation and growth in our
digital operations business which contributes to over 15% of our revenue, we
work closely with the Global Talent Acquisition and HR Solutions team to
develop and implement a world class regional Talent Acquisition function for
our India, Middle East and Australia business, creating a robust/positive
experience that differentiates us as an Employer of Choice in the industry.
The responsibilities of VP Talent Management includes (but
not limited to) all areas of the talent management, driving engagement and a
robust & positive experience for all stakeholders including candidates at
all levels, from job advertisements to assessment & selection to on-boarding.
This role would ensure that, we attract, engage and hire diverse and quality
talent for our business in the region.
Engaging and collaborating with key stakeholders, hiring managers
& the HR function across the business and region is crucial in ensuring we implement
strategies that build high performing teams & impactful organizations. This
role will improve the operational rigor, simplify & innovate the process to
provide a cost effective talent acquisition function. This role report and
provide regular insights to the business to ensure we are operating at the most
effective level and ensure continuous improvement in all areas of Talent
Acquisition for the region.
As a Talent Acquisition
- You will be overseeing the day-to-day management of the TA Team in the Middle East
and Asia region specifically supporting India and ANZ locations.
- Manage the TA strategy and execution for the region, to ensure we attract and hire
quality & diverse talent to our business. Scope includes the complete
journey from talent attraction to on-boarding successful candidates on time to
ensure talent ROI is constantly achieved.
- Design and finalize regional operating model and build a world class Talent
Acquisition function for the region. You will lead, develop and coach high
performing TA consultants, manage TA objectives and support them with their
- Responsible for defining key Talent Acquisition matrices, reporting goals and analytics to
assess recruitment process effectiveness including - Quality, TAT, CPH, Channel
efficiency and others hiring matrices.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes;
identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies,
effectively gathering research, and networking, leveraging relevant social
media and employee referrals.
- Build relationships with agencies and staffing/search firms, build partnerships and
keep a tab on the procurement and measurement process.
- This role demands the extensive application of programme management principles to
- Responsible for engaging business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges,
developing the strategic approach for and leading initiatives in sourcing,
assessment and other areas to support recruiting.
- Drive market intelligence on talent, competitor landscape, and geographical
recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to
business leads and enable meaningful conversations.
- Spearhead Employer Branding initiatives
As a Change Management Leader
As an integral part of the talent leadership, you will take
ownership of the change management requirements from the talent perspective
that arises from rapid growth of the organization and integration of
acquisitions made in the region. Instrumental in ensuring talent and change
management strategy are the key source of competitive advantage for
organizations ongoing growth and success in rapid growth and acquisition
scenarios. This position will work closely with the regional HR head and will
partner with Business leaders to design and implement strategic talent
management strategies for a successful employee retention model and meeting
overall business objectives in the region.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
MBA – Human Resources with 20+ years of talent acquisition
and people management experience with large multi-national companies of repute.
- Talent Sourcing and Recruiting leadership experience with a minimum of 20 years of
experience in IT / ITES / Consulting / High Technology or similar skill and
domain-based people-centric organizations. Multiple industry exposure is highly
- Managing large TA teams (150 to 300 Recruiters) / Senior Level stake holder management -
Strong organizational, analytical, consulting, relationship building and
influencing skills. Demonstrated success in building, leading and retaining
large, multi-site recruiting teams within high growth organizations.
- Managed large volume of hiring across levels (handled 7000 to 10,000 offers across
levels year on year basis)
- Ability to identify issues and formulate solutions.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in Pre- Assessment and Selection Systems, Latest Technology
pertaining to talent acquisition
- Leading & managing various channels that contribute to the overall delivery of
talent sourcing and recruiting services to key business units.
- Proven expertise in Competitive information, Market insights, Talent landscape, and an
understanding of talent needs to assist in developing Company\\\\\\\'s growth plans
- Experience partnering closely with the Business Unit Heads, leading the strategy and
development of innovative solutions to meet the staffing needs of the
organization in order to deliver world class talent across the organization
within agreed SLAs with respective BU heads.
- Experience in orchestrating and executing talent acquisition and retention strategies and
high-level plans including directing the design and implementation of the
region/organization-wide talent acquisition programs and retention strategies.
- Experience leading a data-driven recruiting organization, developing recruiting metrics
and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making and measure team
productivity and program ROI.